Monday, September 12, 2005

 

LOE

It was fun time at LOE (Leadership Outdoor Experience). 2 days and 2 nights with 549 of my fellow classmates out in the woods in Wisconsin was actually splendid. We were treated to all kinds of activities, from breaking boundaries to high/low ropes to free booze to LEAD-o-rama to Leap-of-Faith to awesome grub (believe it or not, there was grub up until 12AM)!

A few things that I found interesting:

Most people fall into one of four broad categories:

1. Unconsciously Incompetent
2. Consciously Incompetent
3. Consciously Competent
4. Unconsciously Competent

This concept was illustrated to the whole class by the Blue Man Group (I mean clones of the BMG) and it was a good way to introspect ones strengths (and weaknesses).

The one important thing that I learnt was from an alum (who was the guest speaker at the retreat) was that we are in the business school not to compete with each other but to help each other succeed! That was contrary to what I had been thinking so far, but it makes perfect sense when I look at the bigger picture...

Comments:
Great Work!!!
this is a good link you can refer Art Collection
 
Hey,

What is it with girls fighting?

BigMike


gross-videos.com
 
http://www.adquity.com

Classifieds for our community. Buy, sell, trade, date, events... post anything. Adquity Classifieds.

http://www.adquity.com
 
Nice information shared here..
 
Hey there, I found your blog very informative and helpful. I've read almost all your blog posts and would really love to read more of it. I request you to please start your blog once again. I suggest you also syndicate your blog on popular sites like ManagementParadise.com where you will find millions of like minded people as a ready audience. Keep Blogging. Cheers!
 
Great articles, first of all Thanks for writing such lovely Post! Earlier I thought that posts are the only most important thing on any blog. But here at Shoutmeloud I found how important other elements are for your blog.Keep update more posts..
Restaurant Interior Designers in Chennai
Turnkey Interiors in Chennai
Corporate Office Interiors in Chennai
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?