Monday, August 15, 2005

 

Austin to Chicago!

Myself and VJ reached Chi-town after layovers in Fort Worth and Champaign. Fortunately we came in one piece and so did the luggage! We hired movers in Chicago for transferring stuff from the ABF trailer to the UHaul truck and from the uhaul truck to our apt. I was expecting hurdles along the way but as luck would have it, it all went so smooth, I was amazed. Life's been good so far and I hope the same streak continues!

We have fantastic views of both downtown and Lake Michigan from our apartment and sometimes it makes me wonder whether I am here on a vacation! The only hitch is that it is a vacation but on an upaid loan!

Comments:
Very nice site! film editing schools
 
I’m planning to get my nose straightened… I find this is good info for people who would try to know something about rhinoplasty
 
I’m planning to get my nose straightened… I find this is good info for people who would try to know something about rhinoplasty
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?