Wednesday, May 04, 2005

 

A Trillion Dollar Question!

I heard this on NPR yesterday and found it quite unbelievable!

OK, here's the deal ya'wl soon-gonna-be MBAs...

I spend $1 every passing second. How long will it take for me to spend $100,000?
Answer is pretty obvious: ~1 day

How about $1 million?
Answer: This may not be too tough to comprehend, but the answer is ~12 days

Now, how about $1 trillion? How long would that take?
Answer: Take an intelligent guess and look in the comment section below for the answer...C'Mon, no peeking! :)

Comments:
OK, Whiz kids, what did you get as an answer? You think your guess might be close to the real answer? You sure you ready to see the answer?
-----------------------------------

The answer
is
32,000
years
!!!

Quite unbelievable, ain't it? When I first heard it, I really found it quite shocking...until I took out my calculator! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?