Friday, May 20, 2005

 

Clearadmits Best of Blogging List

Best of Blogging The best of blogging winners was announced the other day by Clear Admit and guess what? Yesterday when I posted Ew! Ew! Ew!, Britchick and PowerYogi, who were the #2 and #1 in the top10 list showered comments. Strange but true, I had a nice feeling that even celebrities read others blogs.

I may be a bit late on the news, but I am happy to announce that my blog was nominated to the top10 blogs in the MBA blogging community. It was voted The Best blog for GMAT Preparation Advice! Congrats to all those bloggers who were nominated and to those who were placed! To do justice to the award, I will need to finish writing my I discovered... series.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?