Saturday, March 19, 2005

 

Message from the GSB dean!

Thought I will share an e-mail that I just got(yes, I got this on a Saturday!, isn't it weird?) from the GSB Dean as it gave a more personal touch to my admit news. The mail sounds pretty personal, makes me wonder how many of the admits got it though...

Dear xxx:
I want to personally congratulate you on being admitted to Chicago GSB.

We based our decision not only on your talent and successes to date, but also on what we see as a strong fit between your aspirations and the GSB's approach to management education.

We're quite sure that you will bring passion, energy, and your abilities to work effectively with your colleagues throughout your career. We also sure that with a Chicago MBA you'll triumph in those moments when you'll face big challenges and big opportunities.

Best regards,
xxx

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?